Daniel James is a family business based in Billericay with over 30 years of experience and today, we continue to build on our enviable reputation for providing advice and first class service to our business and personal clients alike. We have many clients in the local community and service businesses, small and large, across many sectors including:
As well as general accountancy and tax skills, our 3 partners also have individual specialist skills which enables us to provide clients with a first class service as and when required. With our wealth of experience we pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled service to all clients, what ever their size or sector.
In addition to traditional accounting and taxation services we also provide advice on how to improve and develop your business. Whether you need an integrated business strategy, access to corporate finance or specialist tax advice we are here to help you achieve your goals.
If you are looking for a team of reliable, professional, approachable accountants who will do more than just respond to your needs - who will work with you in a proactive manner to help you succeed, we would be delighted to be of service.
- The Professions
- The Service Sector
- The Construction Industry
Business Advice and Planning
- Business plans
- Buying or selling your business
- Business start-up planning
- Sound business and systems advice and support
- Advice on reducing your tax bills
- Personal, business and company tax
- All other direct and indirect taxes
- HMRC investigations
- Payroll and VAT compliance
- Preparation of annual and periodic accounts
- Providing book-keeping services
- Xero Silver Partner
- Forensic accounting
- Investment planning